Assam police department is a well reputed police department. Every year the department announced the recruitment for hiring eligible and deserving candidates for Assam Police. This year to the Assam Police department has released vacancies in the department for various posts and a massive number of candidates have applied for the recruitment. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment are looking forward for Assam Police recruitment exam pattern for preparing as per the pattern or about knowing the examination pattern. The department of Assam police has publicized that the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test and Physical test and through Interview.
Assam Police Recruitment Exam Pattern 2016 & Syllabus
The final merit list of the Assam Police Recruitment will be prepared by the following criteria:-
|1.||Written test||50 %||100 %|
|4.||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||20%||40%|
|5.||Interview / Personality Test||10%||20%|
Assam Police Recruitment written test pattern
- The Assam police recruitment written test is of 100 marks and will be completely based on OMR based.
- There are 100 questions and the questions will be of 1 mark each.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer marked by the candidates.
- The question paper of Assam police recruitment will set in three parts as in Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension, Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and General Knowledge.
- The candidates have to use black ball pen to mark the answer in the OMR sheet.
- The time duration of the Assam police recruitment examination is of 3 hours. The applicants have to complete their exam in the given time only.
Assam Police Recruitment Physical Efficiency test pattern:-
The physical efficiency test is of 40 marks that are divided into two parts mentioned as below:-
- Physical efficiency test consist of 3.2 Km race for male candidates and 1.6 Km race for female candidates.
- There will be a Long Jump for Male candidates of minimum 335 Cms and for female candidate’s minimum 244 Cm race.