N45HT – Indonesian Freedom Security – IndoXploit Coders Team – Gantengers Crew
http://n45ht.web.id – fb.com/N45HTOfficial – fb.com/groups/N45HTOfficial – fb.com/ShinChan.admin – fb.com/shinchan.n45ht – firstname.lastname@example.org
Assam Police Recruitment Cut off 2016-Marks & List 2016:- As we all feels that With exams comes lots of tension and this tension rises as the exams come nearer and also as the Results dates are announced it, after the results what sores the most is the cut off list.
Assam Police Recruitment Cut off 2016-Marks & List 2016
Through cut off list we get an idea at where we see ourselves in the position of the cut off marks. Passing exams is not that difficult until you are focused on studies though but placing yourselves in the list will help you get a secured post.
Assam Police Previous Year Cut Off 2016
After finalizing the exam, now the candidates are looking forward for the results for their Assam Police Recruitment examination 2016 which is as per the sources are going to be uploaded soon by the authority on the official website of the department, which is www.assampolice.gov.in. Department of Assam police Department will soon upload the result with cut off marks of all the categories those were appeared for the Posts of Constable and Sub Inspector. The cut off marks will be declared just after the results. The cut off marks list is prepared on candidates’ performance in every selection process exam. According to the Government rules the cut off lists marks may vary for different categories Like OBC, SC, ST and General. The candidates need to keep in mind that in regard of checking information, the candidates must be regularly updated.
It is important for them to know their cut off marks because they can have an idea that what percentage marks they should secure minimum to have a total of marks that would help them secure good marks that would be eligible enough to let them have an estimated marks.
How to check Assam Police Recruitment Cut off marks 2016:
- First you have to go to the official webpage of Assam Police department which is assampolice.gov.in.
- Then click on the link to download the Assam Police cut off marks.
- For downloading, you have to fill the details asked for submission.
- Click on cut off list 2016.
- Now you can download and can take print out.
Assam Police Recruitment Application Form 2016-Online Registration:-Here is news for job seekers that the Department of Assam police have publicized 343 vacant posts of SI and Constable in the department. The applicants can apply online through the official website of Assam Police that is www.assampolice.gov.in.
Assam Police Recruitment Application Form 2016-Online Registration
- The candidates who are going to apply for the post of Sub Inspector must attain an age of between 20 years to 24 years. The candidates who are going to apply for the post of Assistant jailor must attain an age between 21 years to 38 years.
- The candidates who are going to apply for the posts of Sub Inspector must have done graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a Valid Institute or University. The candidates who are going to apply for the posts of constable must have done H.S. or Class XII from any recognized Board or Council.
- The candidates who got selected will be given monthly salary of Rs 5200/- to 20,200 along with the grade pay of Rs 3300/-.
- The selection of the applicant will be done through written test, Physical test and through Interview.
Physical Standards For Assam Police Recruitment 2016
|For Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 Cm (5’3”)||154.94 cm (5’1’)|
|For ST(H)/ST(P)||160.02 cm (5’2’’)||152.40 cm (5’)|
|Chest for men||Normal||Expanded|
|For Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST||80 cm (31.5’’)||85 cm (33.5’’)|
|For ST (H)||78 cm (30.5’’)||83 cm (32.5’’)|
How to apply online for Assam Police Recruitment 2016?
- Firstly the candidates have to login to the official website of Assam Police department that is assampolice.gov.in.
- Then they have to click on the Recruitment section from the homepage.
- Now the candidates have to select link named as “Online Application Form”.
- Then candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Assam police recruitment.
- After reading the notification you can move forward for applying for the Assam police recruitment.
- As you fill the form you have to click on the submit button in order to submit the application form.
- At last you can take print out of the application form for future use.
Assam Police Recruitment Official Vacancy Notification PDF:- Here is latest news regarding Assam Police Recruitment official notification 2016 the department of Assam police has recently released a notification about recruitment in the post for Sub inspector (Un-armed branch) and assistant Jailor Prisons male and female in the Assam police department. The Assam police department has invited application form from both male and female candidates. The candidates who want to make their career in police force can apply for this recruitment. The candidate can apply from the official website of Assam police department which is as www.assampolice.gov.in.
Assam Police Recruitment Official Vacancy Notification PDF
The eligibility criteria for the post of Sub inspector is that the age limit of the candidate should be between 20 years to 24 years as on from 1st July 2016. There will be relaxation in age for reserved category as per government norms. The candidates who have done graduation in any stream as in Arts, Commerce and Science from any reputed university can eligible for applying for the posts. While for the post of Assistant Jailor the candidate must have attain an age of 21 year to 38 years as on from 1st January 2016.the applicant who have done Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from any affiliated university or have done Diploma in the fields of Criminology and correctional work or having ‘A’,’B’,’C’ certificate of Membership of the National cadet Corps (for candidates other than Ex-Serviceman) or have done diploma in computer application can apply for these vacancies.
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2016
- First the applicants have to go to the official website of Assam police department i.e. assampolice.gov.in.
- You need to download the notification “Assam Police Recruitment 2016”.
- After this read the notification carefully and then apply for the recruitment by clicking on “applying online”.
- Then you need to enter your details correctly.
- After filling the details you have to hit on Submit button.
- As you click on submit button your application form will be submitted successfully.
- At last finally you have to take print out of your Assam Police Recruitment application form.
Assam Police Recruitment Admit Card 2016 Download – SI, Constable:- The department of Assam police is going to organize a recruitment examination for the post of Constable and SI in the department. Candidates who have applied for the test need admit cards for appearing in the exam. It is very important that the candidates should bring in the admit card with themselves to the examination centre because admit cards are must to be carried by every student who appears for any exam. It is the hall ticket for candidates who appear in this examination. Also the candidate should keep in mind that if there is any problem regarding the admit card then they can refer to the official website for their solution.
Assam Police Recruitment Admit Card 2016 Download – SI, Constable
The candidate can download the admit cards online through the link provided www.assampolice.gov.in. The candidates will be only allowed to sit in the examination if they have their admit card with them. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination without admit card. Candidate should keep in mind that they have to keep admit cards till the admission process get over because admit card is need at the time of counseling. The admit cards will be issued to the candidates only provisionally, at their own risk and responsibility related to the final confirmation of their eligibility during recruitment process.
How to download the Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2016
Candidate can download the Assam Police Constable admit card from the official website by just following below given steps;
- First a candidate need to login to the official website of Assam Police i.e. assampolice.gov.in.
- Click on the given link to download the “Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2016”.
- Then you have to enter registration number and date of birth.
- Click on SUBMIT to submit your details.
- As you submit your details the Assam Police Constable Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- You can download the Assam Police Constable Admit Card for further use.
- You can also take print out your the Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2016 for your future reference.
Leave Comments Below to know More About Assam Police Recruitment 2016
Assam police department is a well reputed police department. Every year the department announced the recruitment for hiring eligible and deserving candidates for Assam Police. This year to the Assam Police department has released vacancies in the department for various posts and a massive number of candidates have applied for the recruitment. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment are looking forward for Assam Police recruitment exam pattern for preparing as per the pattern or about knowing the examination pattern. The department of Assam police has publicized that the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test and Physical test and through Interview.
Assam Police Recruitment Exam Pattern 2016 & Syllabus
The final merit list of the Assam Police Recruitment will be prepared by the following criteria:-
|1.||Written test||50 %||100 %|
|4.||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||20%||40%|
|5.||Interview / Personality Test||10%||20%|
Assam Police Recruitment written test pattern
- The Assam police recruitment written test is of 100 marks and will be completely based on OMR based.
- There are 100 questions and the questions will be of 1 mark each.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer marked by the candidates.
- The question paper of Assam police recruitment will set in three parts as in Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension, Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and General Knowledge.
- The candidates have to use black ball pen to mark the answer in the OMR sheet.
- The time duration of the Assam police recruitment examination is of 3 hours. The applicants have to complete their exam in the given time only.
Assam Police Recruitment Physical Efficiency test pattern:-
The physical efficiency test is of 40 marks that are divided into two parts mentioned as below:-
- Physical efficiency test consist of 3.2 Km race for male candidates and 1.6 Km race for female candidates.
- There will be a Long Jump for Male candidates of minimum 335 Cms and for female candidate’s minimum 244 Cm race.
Assam Police department has invited applications from both males/ females who live within the authority of Assam and are interested in joining police department as constable. Well it is a golden chance for those who want a government job in reputed department of Assam police.
Assam Police Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2016 & Pattern
Assam police exam pattern and syllabus are required by candidates to prepare for the exam. Thus candidates’ interested are looking forward for planning how to prepare as per the syllabus and exam pattern for Assam police recruitment examination 2016.
Department of Assam police has declared that in order to get this job, the candidate have to go through various selection procedures and who will clear that examination procedure successfully will made it through the final list of selected candidates.
Assam Police SI Exam Syllabus 2016
Instead of this basic requirement as in age, qualification and domicile, for selection process it is also essential for the candidate to clear the written test that was conducted by Assam police department. The Assam police department will holds the written examination so that the deserving candidate who has the capability will clear the exam and will get this post. As you already know that only those candidate will go for further selection process for Assam police recruitment process that will clear this test.
The Assam Police Recruitment exam Syllabus Can be downloaded by following steps:-
- First the candidates have to visit to the authorized website of Assam police that is assampolice.gov.in.
- Then you have to search for Latest updates section.
- Then you have to download the notification of Assam Police Recruitment.
- You can now Check Complete Syllabus from the notification of Assam police.
- You can download the syllabus for your reference.
It is extremely important for the candidate to prepare well for your Assam police recruitment test for both males / female candidates if you really want to get this job. You have to get highest score for making yourself eligible for the further selection process. The Assam police recruitment examination will consist of further subjects as follow: – Reasoning, General Knowledge (G.K.), Mathematics, History of Assam, Geography and Culture.
Leave Comments Below To Know More About Assam Police SI Exam Syllabus Differently For SI & Constable – Click Here
Assam Police Recruitment Result 2016 – Result Date & Website:- As we all know that the Assam Police department has publicized recruitment for vacant seats in the department. There are total 373 vacant seats of constable and Sub Inspector in the department. The department has received a large number of applications for 373 vacant seats and after giving exam candidates waiting eagerly for their results.
Assam Police Recruitment Result 2016 – Result Date & Website
The candidates who have done graduation in any stream such as Arts, Science and Commerce or its equivalent stream from a Valid Institute or University or The candidates who have done H.S. or Class XII from any recognized Board or Council can eligible for applying for the Assam police recruitment. The selection of the applicant is based on performance in written exam. If you obtain success in first round i.e. written test only then you will be qualify for the further test that is skill test, Physical Standard test and Medical test. The authorities have full right to set the list of candidates according to their performance.
Assam Police recruitment Exam Result 2016
For checking the result of Assam Police Exam, Applicant has to follow these instructions given below.
- First candidates have to visit the official website of the department which is punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Then search for the link of Assam Police Recruitment Result Link.
- After that you have to click on the option selecting your District and then click on it.
- Then you have to fill the necessary details in order to check the result.
- After filling the details click on Enter Button.
- As you click on enter the Assam police recruitment result will appear on your screen available in PDF format.
- After that you have to open the PDF file and then you have to find your roll number from the list.
As there are many sources which provide the result, but it is suggested that candidates can check their result on the official website of department which is www.assampolice.gov.in. The website link provided is the way to stay updated about the results, for notification and for everything.
Assam police is police is going to recruit candidates for the post of Sub Inspector in the Department. Recently the Assam police department has announced 373 vacant seats in the department. There are large numbers of aspirants that are searching for Government jobs in Assam police Department. In present time everyone want government jobs, if you too are searching for government job then this is a golden opportunity for you so what are you waiting for? Rush yourself and apply for this recruitment if you are eligible and interested for the recruitment. The Aspirants can apply for Assam police SI recruitment through the official website of Assam police department which is www.assampolice.gov.in.
Assam Police SI Recruitment 2016-95 JA, CO, VDO Vacancies
The applicant who is going to apply for the recruitment must have done Intermediate or graduation in any stream such as Arts, Science and Commerce and have diploma or A/B/C certificate of Membership of National Cadet Corps or have Diploma in Computer. The age limit for the post of is that the candidates must attain an age of 20 year to 24 years while for the post of Assistant Jailor the candidates must attain an age between 21 to 38 years. The pay scale given to the candidates who will shortlisted for the recruitment is Rs 5200 to 20200 with grade pay of Rs 3300/-.
Instructions for applying online for Assam police SI recruitment 2016
- The eligible candidates first have to visit to the official website in order to apply online for the Assam police SI recruitment i.e. assampolice.gov.in.
- Then from there they have to download the notification titled as “Assam Police Recruitment 2016”.
- After downloading the notification candidates are advised to read the notification attentively before applying.
- Then the candidates have to go back the official website for applying.
- After this the candidates can fill the application form by clicking on “apply online”.
- Then candidates have to fill their details correctly in order to avoid mistakes.
- After filling the application form candidates need to click on submit button to submit the application form.
- At last the candidates have to take print out of the application form for future use.
Click here or Leave Your Comments Below to know More About Assam Police Recruitment 2016
Hacked By N3X0000S
Greetz : Prosox, Kuroi SH, Tar7k, G0v3rn, Nitroz
\!/@N3X0000S https://twitter.com/N3X0000S ~Hacked By N3X0000S\!/
Hacked By N3X0000S! !